The Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA Pageant includes among its goals:
- To offer a venue where young women from 14 to 18 years old can grow personally in poise, confidence, goal-setting, public speaking and communication skills, physical fitness, and self-discipline.
- To open doors and provide career and educational opportunities, not only to the winner, but to all the young women who participate.
- To provide a positive alternative to the many destructive activities that lure our young people today.
- To promote our sponsors throughout the state.
- To promote involvement of contestants and titleholders in community service programs and charities.
- To promote Literacy throughout the state as the special program of the Miss Pennsylvania USA pageant.
- In conjunction with Miss USA, to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer and Breast Cancer.
- In conjunction with Miss Teen USA, to promote the Youth Anti-Drug Campaign.